MENINGKATKAN KETUNTASAN SISWA MELALUI MODEL PEMBELAJARAN INKUIRI

Masiah Masiah

Abstract


This study aims to improve student completeness through inquiry learning models. This research is a Classroom Action Research (CAR), consisting of stages which include: 1) planning; 2) implementation; 3) actions; 4) observation; and 5) reflection. Data collection techniques carried out by observation and tests. Data collection techniques using quantitative descriptive. The results of the study in the first cycle showed an increase in completeness of the initial conditions of students that is 72%, an increase of 20% from the previous, or there were 18 students who completed and the remaining 7 students were incomplete. Increased completeness in the first cycle has not yet reached the classical completeness that is ≥85%, so it needs to be continued to the second cycle. Actions in the second cycle are carried out based on the results of reflection in the previous cycle. After an improvement in cycle II, there was an increase in student completeness as many as 22 students who entered the complete category, or about 88% and the remaining 12% were incomplete. Achievement of completeness in the first cycle was 72%, and in the second cycle was 88%, resulting in an increase of 12%. Based on the achievements in the second cycle, it can be concluded that inquiry learning can improve student completeness.

Keywords


Student Mastery, Inquiry Learning Model.

Full Text:

Full Paper

References


Agung, A. A. G. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Malang: Aditya Media Publishing.

Andriani, N., Imron, H., & Lia, N. (2011). Efektifitas Penerapan Pembelajaran Inkuiri Terbimbing (Guided Inquiry ) pada Mata Pelajaran Fisika Pokok Bahasan Cahaya di Kelas VIII SMP Negeri 2 Muara Padang. Prosiding Simposium Nasional Inovasi Pembelajaran dan Sains 2011 (pp. 22-23). Bandung, Indonesia: Program Studi Magister Pengajaran Fisika, FMIPA, Institut Teknologi Bandung.

Ergül, R., Simsekli, Y., Calis, S., Ozdilek, Z., Göçmençelebi, S., & Sanli, M. (2011). The Effects of Inquiry-Based Science Teaching on Elementary School Students’ Science Process Skills and Science Attitudes. Bulgarian Journal of Science and Education Policy (BJSEP), 5(1), 48-68.

Juniati, N. W., & Widiana, I. W. (2017). Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Inkuiri untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar IPA. Jurnal Ilmiah Sekolah Dasar, 1(1), 20-29.

Masiah, & Adawiyah, S. R. (2018). Pengembangan Worksheet Berorientasi Guided Inquiry untuk Membentuk dan Melatih Habits of Mind Mahasiswa. Prisma Sains: Jurnal Pengkajian Ilmu dan Pembelajaran Matematika dan IPA IKIP Mataram, 6(2), 120-126.

Mustachfidoh, Swasta, I. B. J., & Widiyanti, N. L. P. M. (2013). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Inkuiri terhadap Prestasi Belajar Biologi Ditinjau dari Intelegensi Siswa SMA Negeri 1 Srono. E-journal Program Pascasarjana Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Program Studi Pendidikan Sains, 3, 1-11.

Panasan, M., & Prasart, N. (2010). Learning Outcomes of Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning Activitie. Journal of Social Sciences, 6(2), 252-255.

Solikhah, N., Winarti, E. R., & Kurniasih, A. W. (2014). Keefektifan Model Guided Inquiry dengan Pendekatan Keterampilan Metakognitif terhadap Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah. Kreano : Jurnal Matematika Kreatif-Inovatif, 5(1), 18-25.

Sulhan, N. (2010). Pendidikan Berbasis Karakter. Surabaya: Jaring Pena.

Suwartaya, Nugroho, S. E., & Khumaedi. (2013). Pengembangan Perangkat Pembelajaran Model Inkuiri Terbimbing Berefleksi pada Materi Konduktor dan Isolator Panas. Journal of Primary Education, 2(1), 166-173.

Wahidmurni. (2017). Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Malang: UM Press.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33394/bjib.v8i1.2657

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
Bioscientist is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.